For those of you who want to vacation using air transport, it is time for the busy time hunting air tickets. Take a look at the tips below.
1. Plan your trip ahead of time.
Thus you can hunt for tickets with the possibility of getting a ticket that suits your schedule and financial condition, much bigger.
2. Put your name in travel agency travel.
Ask the officers to contact you at any time if there are cheap tickets to suit your schedule and financial condition. Online system implemented by airlines and travel agents travel agents implicated officers know all the tickets and the price in each flight.
3. Hunting for tickets via the Internet (website airline). Purchase tickets via the internet to have a high level of accuracy. If possible, do it.
4. Avoid flying on busy days like Friday night until Monday morning. Avoid rush hour. Morning and evening flights are usually more lenient because not many passengers love it.
5. Come with an airline frequent flyer program if you do a flight. This program members usually are given priority in purchasing tickets.
6. If forced into waiting list, do not lose if your name placed on the list. If you eventually elected but not so fly, ticket can be canceled.
The things to note:
1. Do not buy tickets from scalpers.
Ticket buyers and sellers through or unauthorized ticket sellers could be sanctioned.
2. Ticket prices will be associated with the service that you will get.
Tickets are cheap has many limitations. Ask the sales clerk once there, what are the conditions and rules of your ticket.
3. If the price exceeds the requirements set by the government, you can complain.