3. Acquainted with many people on the go, one way to get sharekendaraan. It will save CO2 emissions, saving travel costs, and of course add a lot of friends.
4. Purchase food on the sidewalk, shop, or restaurant population. It can reduce emissions used to transport food from distant locations as well as contributing directly to local communities. In addition, the device usually eat at the local shop does not use plastic / styrofoam.
5. Choose local foods and beverages. Besides being able to taste food and drink from the region of origin, as well as to reduce CO2 emissions from imported goods.
6. Bring own drink bottle that can be refilled.
7. Bring your own shopping bags to reduce plastic waste.
8. Dispose of waste in place.
9. Take a tourist spot that offers a more “green” or have environmental programs.
10. Encourage the tourism industry to make social responsibility. A study shows that many foreign tourists who are willing to pay more from their leisure activities that help others, environmentally friendly and preserve local culture.